“Keeping You Warm for Over 45 Years!”
Our plans provide 24-hour priority service and preventative maintenance for your home heating system. This plan is for Clean Oil or Gas Burner.
Fielding's V.I.P Service Plan
$259 STANDARD ANNUAL CLEANING & TUNE UP + PARTS
The annual cleaning and tune-up, conducted by one of our qualified technicians, includes:
Clean Oil or Gas Boiler
Vacuum Clean Heating Plant & Flue Pipe When Necessary
Replace Oil or Gas Filter Cartridge
Replace Strainer & Nozzle
Adjust Oil/Gas and Air Mixture
Check Controls and Switches
Cement Air Leaks
Check and Test Safety Controls
Perform Computerized Efficiency Test
Check for Oil or Gas Leaks
Check Air Filters
General Conditions & Exclusions
- To be covered under this plan, any service between 4:30 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. weekdays or on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, must be the result of a complete mechanical failure of the heating system, resulting and causing no heat. Any other service calls received during these time periods will be billed to you at our standard hourly rates in effect at that time, and you agree to pay them.
- It is understood that Fielding’s Oil & Propane Co. will make all deliveries on an Automatic Delivery Basis and any cancellation of this delivery service will automatically cancel this service contract.
- Before calling for service it is understood there is oil, kerosene or propane in the tank, the burner switch is “on”, and the thermostat setting is above room temperature.
- Service labor and/or service parts required as the result of abnormal conditions, such as floods, hurricanes or other acts of God are not covered by this contract, nor shall Fielding’s Oil & Propane be held responsible for delay or inability to perform service caused by or resulting from failure to secure parts or materials from the manufacturers or suppliers or from any cause due directly or indirectly to national defense or military activities, or for any conditions beyond our control, or for any loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by any reason.
- The owner and the buyer agree to hold the Company free and harmless from all claims, demands or causes of action resulting from loss or damages to the Real and/or Personal Property caused by oil leakage, propane leakage, fire, soot, smoke, water, freezing, or any other cause whatsoever.
- The buyer is to provide and maintain suitable storage with outside connections and unimpaired access thereto by tank truck at all times.
- Unless either party hereto shall, at least 30 days prior to the anniversary of date hereof, notify the other in writing of its desire to terminate this agreement on such date, this agreement shall continue for a period of one year and thereafter from year to year unless terminated as herein provided.
- This contains the entire agreement, and the parties are not bound by any agreements, representations, warranties or guarantees not mentioned and included herein.
Form to Schedule Yearly Cleaning. For questions, call 800-491-3194.